Helping Build Better Relationships With Dogs & Their Owners
Make Your Relationship With Your Dog the Best It Can Be
Dog ownership is one of the most rewarding experiences in life that brings comfort and gratitude on so many different levels. All canines look to their owners for guidance and approval, and your relationship can be extraordinary when your dog is well-mannered. Consistent K9 Training offers effective dog training programs to make ownership more enjoyable while helping you build a stronger bond with your dog. Our proven methodology is as much about giving you the tools and knowledge to work with your canine as it is teaching it how to behave appropriately in different situations.
Choose the Best Training Session for You and Your Dog
Like people, dogs have unique personalities and require different levels of training. We’ll meet your and your dog’s needs with various sessions targeting specific goals.
- The Perfect Puppy Camp – Start your puppy off right with the perfect foundation of training and obedience.
- Private Lessons – Have specific training goals for your canine? Our private lessons are customized to meet your needs.
- Off-Leash Board and Train – Enjoy stress-free off-leash walking with your dog in different environments.
- Behavior Modification – This in-depth program can lead to better manners if your dog displays unwanted behaviors.
- Advanced Classes – This is the next step for a well-mannered dog. These sessions cover backing up, switching sides, focus heels, and more.
The Tools You Need for Successful Dog Training
We don’t just train dogs. We educate the dog owner to understand what it means to own a well-behaved dog. This component is critical to the success of your relationship with your canine to ensure the good behavior, positive reinforcement, and unique bond between the two of you continues long after the program ends. Without that knowledge and understanding, your dog will eventually fall back to old habits of acting instinctively and spontaneously, and the hard work you put in will be less effective. The secret is consistency, and as you will learn, the more consistent you are, the faster and better your dog will improve.
My wife and I had an all round fantastic experience with Nick, more importantly so did our dog. Nick has enabled us to be better dog owners and our pup has responded brilliantly.
Nick was professional
Doing private lessons with Nick at Consistent K9 was the best decision I made for my crazy goldendoodle. Nick was extremely helpful in teaching me what I specifically asked to work on.
My boyfriend and I took our German Shepherd and black lab for training and they have made a complete turnaround! We did private classes and it was great to get that one on one.
We recently completed training sessions with Consistent K9 with our 1+ year old Cane Corso.